Request a Speaker
We Believe Knowledge is for Sharing
HeARTs Speak’s roots are in collaboration and partnership, and because we spend our days immersed in all-things photography + marketing, we’re thrilled to get the opportunity to share our expertise in several areas where art meets community engagement and shelter policy.
With HeARTs Speak specialists you get both a deep understanding of the craft involved in photography, communicating shelter goals and policies, and promoting pet adoptions, as well as a highly-specific skillset in understanding the world of animal welfare, the unique benefits and challenges of animal sheltering + rescue, and the lifesaving importance of reaching new audiences.
- Positive Marketing for Maximum Impact
- Bio Writing for Shelters + Rescues
- Basic Editing + Design for Shelters and Rescues
- Social Media to Increase Lifesaving
- Facebook for Shelters + Rescues
- Instagram for Animal Welfare Orgs
- Marketing Beyond Adoptions: Connecting with Your Community
- Crafting Your Story: A marketing framework for shelters + rescues
- The Magic of Video: Short, Sweet + Engaging
- Operations + Marketing: A Meeting of the Minds
Speaker Request Form
Thanks for your interest in having us speak at your event! We’ll get in touch following our receipt of this completed form – please note that filling out this form does not confirm a speaker or finalize a commitment
Please note that at this time HeARTs Speak does not have the funding, in most cases, to provide speakers for free, but the speaker fee will depend on the event/presentation length as well as location. The fee could be as low as $500 or up to $2500. Providing complete information will help us determine the cost quickly and get right back to you!