Shelter Photography Field Guide
Designed for shelter staff, volunteers, and creatives looking to more effectively photograph and promote adoptable animals in a shelter setting, the Shelter Photography Field Guide covers everything from the basics of exposure to social media marketing.
The official sidekick to the Perfect Exposure Project workshops, the Shelter Photography Field Guide, is now available to anyone looking to get a better grasp on photographing and promoting adoptable animals.
Designed for shelter staff, volunteers, and photographers of any skill level, this go-to manual summarizes everything taught throughout the Perfect Exposure Project. It’s a fun balance of imagery and information and includes popular hits such as:
- Photography tips applicable to shelter and rescue environments
- Working with dogs and cats
- Post-processing tips and image guidelines for popular adoption sites
- Adoption bio writing inspiration
- Social media best practices and marketing ideas
100% of proceeds from the sale of this guide go directly to HeARTs Speak, helping to ensure programs such as the Perfect Exposure Project continue.
|Dimensions||1 × 7.5 × 5 in|