Communications Kit: Community Partnerships
When animal services agencies connect with other organizations, businesses, and agencies, both benefit to better support people and pets where they live. Community partnerships come in all shapes and sizes, and truly the sky is the limit! But like any good partnership, success will come from clear communication and a collaborative spirit.
This three-part kit includes:
- Learn About It: What are community partnerships and why is it important to talk about them?
- Talk About It:
- Talking Points about community partnerships
- Media Pitch template to connect with local press
- Customizable graphics to solicit, highlight, and thank community partners
- Dive Deeper:
- Examples from the field
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Additional resources and readings
Click to read, download and create via Google Drive!
This toolkit was created through a collaboration between Human Animal Support Services (HASS) project and HeARTs Speak for organizations of every size and budget!
The graphic templates in the toolkit use Canva, a design platform that allows users to create social media graphics, presentations, posters, and other visual content. Most excitingly, it can be used for free or with a paid account (free for nonprofits!). Download this Quick-Read Instructional Guide to get started.