Get snappin’! | SHELTER PHOTOGRAPHY FIELD GUIDE
The official sidekick to the Perfect Exposure Project workshops, the Shelter Photography Field Guide is now available to anyone wishing to get a better grasp on photographing and promoting adoptable animals.
Designed for shelter staff, volunteers and photographers of any level, this go-to manual summarizes everything taught throughout the Perfect Exposure Project. It’s a fun balance of imagery and information which includes popular hits such as:
- Photography tips applicable to shelter and rescue environments
- Working with dogs and cats
- Post-processing tips and image guidelines for popular adoption sites
- Adoption bio writing inspiration
- Social media best practices and marketing ideas
100% of proceeds from the sale of this guide go directly to HeARTs Speak, helping to ensure programs such as the Perfect Exposure Project continue.
Shipping (US only)
1-3 Field Guides $6.80
4-6 Field Guides $11.90
7-10 Field Guides $12.65
For international orders, please contact email@example.com.VIEW OTHER PRODUCTS Uncategorized